ON BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR
entrepreneur - a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so.
- RISK / STRESS - There is nothing relaxing about risking all your assets & financial stability.
- BUY THIS BOOK < click that link. "92 Ways to Talk to Anyone"
- TIME / ENERGY - Figuring out how to spend your time and effort efficiently is the biggest thing you will have to conquer. People [customers, employees, lovers, accountants, contractors, salespeople] will demand more of your time as you gain success.
- CASHFLOW / QUICKBOOKS - Sign up for mint.com today and start tracking your personal finances... this will prepare you for doing your business bookkeeping or at least prepare you for discussing it with an accountant.
- CREATIVITY - It's hard to do everything else and still be creative but it's the most important aspect of a successful businessperson.
- HIRE YOUR BOSS - If you like being creative... hire others who will do the things you don't want to do... like scheduling, taxes, payroll... etc.